Handprint Legacy Live 2021
The Christian Marketing Event of the Year, June 24-26, 2021
At the event you'll learn:
- The power of marketing like Jesus in today's crazy world!
- Why less is more and mastery is the key to greater sales as a believer with a business.
- How to create a marketing strategy and system needed for growing your small business in confidence.
As a virtual attendee at Handprint Legacy Live you will...
- Enjoy all the general sessions of the event.
- Keep the downloadable 40+ page Event Guide to refer to again and again in growing your business.
- Map out your first or next marketing funnel before leaving the event.
- Connect with other faith-based business owners in a fun virtual environment.
- Incur zero travel or hotel costs. Enjoy the event from the comfort of your home.
All Access Attendees (NOW SOLD OUT) get all benefits of the general ticket plus the added joy of:
- Early Access checkin for the event
- A special VIP welcome reception Wednesday night before the event
- An after hours Fun Fiesta Thursday & Special Q and A session
- The option to submit an application for laser coaching during the event
Katie Hornor is a best-selling author, online business coach, mentor and international speaker with a passion for seeing believers in the marketplace become the beloved first choice because of the way they do business with excellence and love on their people. Katie has a M. Ed. in curriculum development and educational administration and has studied under the best names in online business and marketing which means that no matter what your learning style, you'll be served well in this program.
The founder of HandprintLegacy.com and Lemonhass.com, she is also the leader of the worldwide Spanish homeschool movement and the author of over 24 courses and 40 self-published books, including "Faith Like Flamingos: The Christian Business Guide to Walking Out Your Faith in Bold Color" and 8 other Amazon best-sellers.
Katie and her husband Tap run their business, love on their students, and homeschool their five kids from tropical Mexico. Connect with her at www.HandprintLegacy.com