How to be GDPR Compliant
For US-based Bloggers and Solo-Preneurs
The GDPR went into effect May 25, 2018.
Is your website compliant?
This course is for US-based bloggers or solopreneurs
when one or more of the following apply...
1. Your business or website is not specifically for, nor does it target EU users, but you have users, email subscribers and/or customers who are EU residents
2. You want to be GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliant
3. You are scared of the implications of GDPR
4. You are overwhelmed or unsure of what to do to be compliant
5. You don't want to block EU residents from your site or be fined for mis-use of their data
I'm Katie, Blog Coach at TheBlogConnection.com and I've been watching people react in fear in regards to the GDPR.
This is something non-EU bloggers and businesses need to prepare for. You will either be in compliance or defiance, both of which have implications for your business.
I am not a legal expert, and this course does not provide legal advice. I have a vested interest in your success under the GDPR, but if you need concrete legal counsel, talk to a lawyer. I strongly advise you to research GDPR on your own and consult with a certified legal professional in regards to your decision to comply or defy GDPR.
Information is the answer to fear.
Blogging Successfully is GDPR compliant, and the purpose of this course is to explain, in simple tutorial terms, the steps and process US-based bloggers and solopreneurs can implement to also become compliant.
This is a course, not a service or consulting, and by purchasing, you agree to our terms and conditions.
Get Started Now!
Get started now!
TAP AND KATIE HORNOR began their business career twelve years ago from their kitchen table while balancing a baby on their laps. And in 2021 Katie was named one of the top 10 entrepreneurs to watch by Fox, NBC and CBS. Her Master's degree in Education and extensive teaching experience in different fields has distinguished her as a leader in the world of online course and curriculum development.
Having studied under some of the biggest names in the speaker, influencer & online marketing space, and been invited to the stages of Jeff Walker, Bari Baumgardner, Jessika Phillips and others — Katie quickly became the go-to resource for her "experience first" and “business as worship” methods & mindset.
Katie is a popular Christian author, women’s business coach, mentor and international speaker. In addition to the Prek- 6th grade curriculum at Lemonahass.com, Katie has created 25+ online courses, over 50 self-published books, including The Flamingo Advantage™: How to Leverage Unique, Stay Relevant and Change the World ( and 9 other best-sellers), and teaches her business clients to do the same so that they too can change the world for their clients.
The key to the Hornor's success is systems, fun, iteration and submitting it all to the knowledge and leading of God as the Owner of their business.
Solid Bible-based marketing and student experience strategies have helped their clients double their income, retire their spouses, and create businesses they enjoy – all without compromising their faith or their values.
Born in Binghamton, NY in 1979, Katie currently coaches clients from her home abroad in Campeche, Mexico, where they live, managing their homeschool ministry and home educate their five children.
This course is NOT for you if
1. You don't care about the EU or it's regulations. You did nothing about the VAT tax either and are willing to risk it.
2. You have deiced to try to use a plugin or dedicated server to host your site (an extra $50+ per mo) or Cloudflare (an extra $200+ per mo) so that you can block EU IP addresses.
3. Your business has a physical presence within the EU - please contact me for a reference of an EU certified lawyer who can help you.
4. Your business has employees - You need a more comprehensive training.
5. Your business processes sensitive data (beyond location, name, email and address) or serves minors - You need a more comprehensive training.