Frequently Asked Questions
When is the event?
Sessions will release Thursday to Sunday, September 8-11. Sessions will be available to view with FREE registration for 48 hours after posting. And there will be live Q and A with the speakers at 7pm ET each day.
What's included in the Free Registration?
All attendees will receive access to the summit Facebook community, free gifts as well as access to each days sessions for 48 hours.
What's included in the VIP Pass?
Our VIP attendees get
- Early access to the event sessions and the recordings in case you can't see them during the event dates
- Additional Free Gifts (over 70 total) from the speakers
- Access to the Live Q and A in person, to ask the speakers your questions
What's the Refund Policy?
There are no refunds for the VIP pass due to the live nature of the activities provided to VIP pass holders.
How Long Will This Take Me Each Day?
We'll release ten 15-minute sessions daily for you to watch on your own time. Each session will be available for 48 hours. There will also be a live session with Katie mid-day and a live. Q and A in the evening for VIP attendees to interact with the speakers in real time.
How do I Access the Sessions?
Free attendees will receive a link via email each day of the event to access the sessions online. (from [email protected])
VIP pass holders will access sessions online OR may choose to access them here inside of our Summit portal once they release.
Can I purchase more than 1 VIP pass and do this with a Friend?
Absolutely! We encourage you to attend with a friend or team member to enhance the learning process! Each person should use a different email to complete his/her registration.
What are the Session Topics?
Day 1: Recession Proof Your Mindset
- Katie Hornor: Your Philosophy of Business
- Carrie Reichartz: Go Confidently with Your God
- Maureen Spell: Renew Your Mind
- Hope Ware: Out-Dream Your Pocketbook!
- Kristin Dronchi: Your Light and Lighthouse
- Julianne Kirkland: Overcoming is Possible
- Kristin Engen: Have Faith in the Vision
- Stacey Ansley: Progress Depends on Intentional Action
- Debra Dean: How to Nourish Your Soul While At Work
- Liz Montigny: Exchange Your Hustle for Hope
- Teresa McCloy: No More Airy Fairy Processes, This is Real Life
Day 2: Recession Proof Your Marketing
- Katie Hornor: R.A.V. marketing formula
- Lisa Vanderkwaak: Leverage Your Voice
- Beverly Walthour: Your Message Matters
- Jennifer Elia: How to Build Trust on Social
- Lindsey Johnson: Sales Pages That Convert
- Katie Coates: Making Publicity Easy
- Thembi Bheka: The Key to Great Funnels
- Anita Morin: Video = Greater Visibility
- Michelle Lange: Easy Video Uplevels
- Dannella Burnett: Guesting as a Marketing Tool
- Christa Hutchins: Collaborative Marketing for Business Growth
Day 3: Recession Proof Your Programs
- Katie Hornor: The Flamingo Formula™ for Fabulous Programs
- Natalie Lavelock: The S.O.L. Key to Growing Your Programs
- Brenda Parmelee: De-Clutter Your Offerings
- Kathey Burrus: Mapping Out a Successful Client Journey
- Dawnita Fogleman: How to Prepare Your Business for Emergencies
- Emmie Manor: Making Your Program A Necessity
- PJ Pitonyak: Do Not Cross That Line! (schedules and boundaries)
- Teri Riley: First Impressions for Faster Sales
- Tresa Salters: Re-imagine Your Program Presentation for Greater Reach
Day 4: Recession Proof Your People
- Katie Hornor: The 3 Keys to Legacy LeadershipRachael Elmore: A Leader Leads Others to Thrive
- Tina Brandau: Standing Strong in Tough Times
- Victoria Mininger: Safety in Numbers
- Myrna Buckles: Curiosity Connects
- Danielle Tate: Keys to a Strong Financial Foundation
- Colleen Briggs: Uncovering Provision in Unexpected Places
- Connie Buskohl, CPA: Understanding the Highs and Lows of Recession Impact and How to Thrive
- Nancy Todd: Everything is a Test
- Tanya J. Miller: Resiliance Matters
- Gena Suarez: A Determined Spirit and A Faithful God